Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Spring has Sprung}

Well, spring has not really sprung and I know this because well, um.....it's February and freezing outside.  I'm actually referring to my spring wish list that I posted here.  My fabulous hubby saw the post and insisted that I order the watch and sandals....so spring came early!!  Can't wait for him to see my next post on the Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 collection.  <wink, wink>



(Sunnies - Gucci, Shirt - James Perse, Jeans - IT!, Purse - Coach, Watch - Fossil, Boots - Life Stride, Fur Vest - BB Dakota, Belt - Vintage)
 I had a day full of errands which calls for clothes that are the utmost in comfort yet still polished and pulled together. Nothing fits the bill better than some of my go-to-basics like my favorite James Perse pullover, IT! skinny jeans and vintage belt. 



Photography by Karli Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment