There are five things that every girl should have to keep her outfit looking fresh and crisp.
- Deodorant stains are no problem to remove with this handy little sponge from the Hollywood product line.
- Keep any part of your blouse/top in place or temporarily fix a ripped hem with fashion tape also from the Hollywood product line.
- A fabric shaver can make a worn piece of clothing look brand new by removing pills and fuzz.
- Lint brush. No explanation needed here I'm sure. I also like to keep a travel size in my purse and car.
- I feel so Martha Stewart with this one! I have a little vintage tin that I use to store buttons, stones, threads, etc from all my purchases. I label the package with the brand and type of clothing (blouse, pants, jacket). Nothing worse than popping a button last minute and having no replacement.