Thursday, January 20, 2011

{Feathery Find}


I must say there is nothing more fabulous than that moment in a shopping excursion when you find that special piece that will make the outfit.  Voila! Meet my most recent "moment".  This lovely feathered belt was peaking out (almost positive that it called my name) from a new shipment box behind the checkout register at Urban Outfitters.  I knew it must immediately be a part of my daughter's fall accessory collection.



(Love the draping detail of the cardi)
Styling Tips: 

Start with a a light weight base piece such as I did here with the dress from Urban Outfitters.
  • For mild weather, like the day we shot these pics, I styled with a cotton cardi and booties
  • For colder days, throw on a boyfriend jacket and add tights along with riding boots
  • For warmer summer days, add a skinny belt to accessorize the dress and a pair of sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment